- 3 Large sweet potatoes (cut into small cubes)
- 100g of kale (chopped finely)
- 1 Tin Kidney beans
- 1 Medium red chilli
- 2 Large onions (chopped finely)
- 3 Cloves garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 Red pepper (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Paprika seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegan bouillon
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Harissa pastel
1) Fry onion, garlic, red pepper & red chilli together until soft, then add chilli flakes and Harissa paste & stir.
2) Add the sweet potatoes and finely chopped kale and enough boiling water to more than cover the contents of the pot.
3) Add bouillon & paprika and bring to the boil (when sweet potatoes are cooked through).
4) Add the kidney beans and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
5) Serve & Enjoy