100g Whey protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured work best)
100g Ground Almond flour
50g Milled Flaxseed
1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter
1 teaspoon of coconut palm sugar to sweeten
1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil
Enough milk to create thick paste like mixture
What to do
- Add all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk while whisking until a thick paste type mixture is formed.
- Add teaspoon of coconut oil to hot non stick pan and when it is hot enough pour pancake mix into small circular shapes on pan.
- Fry on medium heat for 2minutes on each side flipping gently (don't try and be a hero and flip the pancake 9 foot in the air, you want to eat your food not do gymnastics with it)
- Serve and enjoy. I like it with some Total 0 yoghurt and banana, but it's up to you.
This recipe is naturally gluten free and protein stacked so virtually guilt free.
(Sorry about the quality of pics this was a definite rush hour job on a busy day.)