500ml tub of fat free greek yogurt (Tesco finest greek or Total 0 for extra protein)
2 of the empty yogurt tubs filled with porridge oats (if you're celiac, look for gluten free oats, although regular should be fine)
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
150g bag of multi seed mix
What to do
- Empty 1 tub of greek yogurt into a large bowl.
- Wash tub out and fill twice with oats.
- Mix with yogurt, add 2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt and 200g bag of mixed seeds to the bowl and mix altogether.
- Grease a 2 lb loaf tin ( I used Lucy Bee extra virgin coconut oil for this) and put the mixture into a preheated oven at 180 c.
- Bake for 40 mins, or until top is crispy, bring out of the oven and empty out of tin.
- Return to the oven directly onto wire shelf for approx 10 mins & allow to cool.
- Cut & serve (here pictured with scrambled egg, grilled tomato and avocado)