Everyone deserves a treat after a workout right? This tasty & guilt free mix of nuts & berries can help replenish the post workout energy lull and help promote muscle growth.
- 50g Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup coconut flour (could also use almond flour)
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or Manuka honey)
- 3-4 Tbsp melted chocolate - (I used 81% + dark chocolate from Lidl)
- 3-4 tbsp powdered coconut
WHAT TO DO
Place the nut butter, flour, goji berries, almond milk and agave nectar in a large mixing bowl and mix together with your hands and/or a fork.
(For a finer mixture place ingredients in food processor for 1-2 minutes)
Roll the mixture into small balls like in the pics.
Get 2 small bowls and in one add the melted choc & the other add powdered/dessicated coconut.
Roll the balls in the chocolate, then dip and cover in the coconut.
Pop in the fridge for an hour and enjoy!