400g block of firm tofu
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 small red chilli
Half a bunch of spring onion (chopped up)
Handful of tenderstem brocolli
2 Tablespoon of light soy
1 Tablespoon of crunchy nut butter
Handful of frozen garden peas
Handful of toasted almonds
1) Cut tofu in small squares approx 4cm & marinate in soy, spring onion & nut butter (best left for at least an hour for flavour to soak)
2) Add brocolli to small pot of water, bring to the boil & simmer for 4-5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile lightly fry together (I used Lucy Bee virgin coconut oil) onion, garlic & small chilli untill browned and soft.
4) Add marinated tofu & fry for a further 6-8 minutes untill tofu is browned on either side.
5) Throw in brocolli and fry for a further 2 minutes.
6) Sprinkle over toasted almond flakes and serve.