Beginners Yoga with Fitness Belfast, exclusively for FinTru staff
FinTrU Flo is a beginners styled yoga programme combining Vinyasa Yoga, meditation and mobility training in a fun and mellow environment.
These sessions are designed to:
- Decrease stress and increase mental well being within the workplace
- Increase postural awareness, flexibility, strength and mobility
- Meet fellow employees
- Build resistance to physical and mental fatigue
- Highlight importance of taking time out to improve productivity through better work rest balance
Sessions will take place every Wednesday starting 11 April 2018 for 8 weeks.
All sessions will take place at Cromac Regeneration Initiative, 165-169 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT - at the corner of Donegal Pass & Ormeau Road, opposite the main entrance to the Gasworks.
Contact Kathy Bell for more info & to sign up!
A few points to note:
- Mats will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Please wear comfortable attire & bring some water, ready to flow.
- Please arrive quietly as this is a communal building.
🧘♂️ You haven’t practiced yoga til you’ve practiced in a games room with a pool table right? 🤔 - 🎱 Massive hi 5 to all the awesome first time yogis @fintru_ltd who take time out of a super busy working day to join me on the mat for some lunchtime flows each week. - 🧘♂️ Here’s hoping our regular yoga practice together brings a sense of calm to an otherwise frantic working day & maybe even leads to an increased ability to withstand the pressures of the staff pool league eh 😑🤔🎱🧘♂️👍 - #corporatewellness