Beginners Yoga with Fitness Belfast, exclusively for FinTru staff
FinTrU Flo is a beginners styled yoga programme combining Vinyasa Yoga, meditation and mobility training in a fun and mellow environment.
These sessions are designed to:
- Decrease stress and increase mental well being within the workplace
- Increase postural awareness, flexibility, strength and mobility
- Meet fellow employees
- Build resistance to physical and mental fatigue
- Highlight importance of taking time out to improve productivity through better work rest balance
Sessions will take place every Wednesday from 10 January to 28 February 2018, and you can sign up below for the 8 week lunch time slots - 12.10 - 12.55pm or 1.05 - 1.50pm - at a cost of £32.
All sessions will take place at Cromac Regeneration Initiative, 165-169 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT - at the corner of Donegal Pass & Ormeau Road, opposite the main entrance to the Gasworks.
A few points to note:
- Mats will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Please wear comfortable attire & bring some water, ready to flow.
- Please arrive quietly as this is a communal building.
- Due to class capacity, the time slot you select below will be yours for the 8 weeks.