SCRAMBLED TOFU - INGREDIENTS:
• 4 soft or hard shell corn tacos
• 1/2 block firm tofu (I used smoked)
• 1 onion
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 teaspoonfuls of turmeric
• 1 teaspoonful of smoked paprika
SCRAMBLED TOFU - HOW TO:
1. Chop the tofu super fine or even mash with a fork.
2. Fry the onion & garlic dry or with a little olive oil on a medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Add the tofu, turmeric & paprika & fry just as you would scrambled egg for another 4-5 minutes.
ROAST RED PEPPER SALSA - INGREDIENTS:
• 2 large roasted red peppers from a jar
• 2 large handfuls of cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 large red onion
• Handful of fresh basil
• 2 cloves garlic
• Squeeze of 1/2 lemon
• Tsp of paprika
• 1 fresh chilli (medium hotness for me)
ROAST RED PEPPER SALSA - HOW TO:
1. Chop the tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic & chilli super fine & add the lemon juice, paprika & basil & mix all together in a bowl.
2. Combine the tofu & salsa however you like in the tacos (also awesome (w) some guacamole)
3. Wash down with a Corona 😉