Perfect as a lazy Sunday brunch or a midweek dinner these tasty Mexican tacos will have you lickin your lips & shakin your hips. Picture doesn't nearly do these justice, I could've eaten 10.
Scrambled Tofu - Ingredients:
4 hard shell corn tacos
1/2 block firm tofu (I used smoked)
1 clove of garlic
2 teaspoonfuls of turmeric
- 1 teaspoonful of sweet paprika
Scrambled Tofu - How to:
- Chop the tofu super fine or even mash with a fork.
- Fry the onion & garlic dry or with a little olive oil on a medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the tofu, turmeric & paprika & fry just as you would scrambled egg for another 4-5 minutes.
Roast red pepper salsa - Ingredients:
- 2 large roasted red peppers from a jar
- 2 large handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 large red onion
- Handful of fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Squeeze of 1/2 lemon
- Tsp of paprika
- 1 fresh chilli (medium hotness for me)
Roast red pepper salsa - How to:
- Chop the tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic & chillisuper fine & add the lemon juice, paprika & basil & mix all together in a bowl.
- Combine the tofu & salsa however you like in the tacos & top with the avocado.
- Wash down with a Corona 😉