Nothing beats a cold breakfast on a hot summers morning right? Well if your breakfast tasted as good as this you would certainly agree. In fact, this little Chia pudding tastes so good it can easily be used as a dessert or mid afternoon snack.
Shout out goes to the awesome guys at The Happy Pear for the inspiration on this recipe, check out their amazing new book or get in your car and drive to Greystones and enjoy their incredible little eatery. You won't regret it.
Make this in a jar the night before you plan on eating & eat easily on the go on the way to work.
- 125g Raspberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar (honey works too)
- 250ml Almond or rice milk
- 2 tablespoons of porridge oats
Optional extras - cacao nibs, goji berries, dessicated coconut or chopped nuts all ideal as toppings.
- Step 1 - mash the raspberries with a fork.
- Step 2 - stir in all other ingredients & leave to set for a couple of hours or overnight.
What's great about this recipe is that it is so versatile, you can easily substitute the raspberries for blueberries, add some protein powder, add some chopped nuts & experiment with different types of milk. Get experimenting folks & be sure to let me know how you get on.